Legal Support for Entrepreneurs and the Tarmac Program

CALSO and CDI, in partnership with PARISOMA, support you in landing in San Francisco

Get legal help


E2 Visa Application


Apply for an E2 Visa, a US non-immigrant visa that that allows an individual to enter and work inside of the United States based on an investment he or she will be controlling, while inside the United States.

Provisional Patent


File a provisional patent application. This establishes an early filing date for the invention, and can mature into an issued patent if the applicant files a regular non-provisional patent application within one year.

H1B Visa Application


Apply for an H1B Visa, a US non-immigrant visa that employs foreign workers to be employed in specialty occupations.

Startup Plus


The Startup Package consists of legal advice and services to help you with the setup of your business, including the creation of a corporate entity and allocation of shares to the founders, hire employees and contractors and protect business information.

O1 Visa Application


Apply for a O1 Visa, a US non-immigrant visa available to individuals who possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who have demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements.